Was that it?


I did a mtb ride a few days ago. I went up to the top of Bald Mountain at Deer Valley to do my favorite downhill. It could have been the last time for this year, looks like there's a good amount of snow on the hills today. I love going down Aspen Slalom to Freestyle to the bottom of Thieves Forest, then a short 1 min climb to finish it off with Devo. These trails are just awesome.



I don't know why they never incorporate them into our yearly NORBA or Intermountain Cup races. I don't dislike the usual course, but there's more to Deer Valley than 100 switchbacks.



Next weekend I'll be heading down to Moab for some 24 hour racing. It'll be fun to race as a team and not just an individual.

1 comment:

Utah Mnt biker said...

It would be nice to see the organizers use some of the different trails to shake up the races.