hairless legs

There you go. I gave in to the peer pressure and finally shaved my legs for this past weekends race at Deer Valley. I thought that would be it, I'm going to smoke my competition. Well, it turned out that I got smoked. Immidiately I went to the back of the 30 deep Pro field and pulled out of the race after just 1 lap. My hairless legs felt like led. I guess sometimes you just don't have it. I don't know if I'll be able to regrow my hair before this weekends NORBA race at DV, but I'll do my best and hopefully I'll have a better race. Good turnout at the race, though, the trails were in fantastic shape, too.

1 comment:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

karma is you stole sagers bottle in the feed zone.
i tried that last week and know how it feels. off the back = depressing, but 5 days later the power returns.