biking's done for 06


One last Cyclocross race in Ogden, it was muddy and fun. Didn't really have a lot of punch left, but I had a great time. Lots of slippery mud. I still haven't cleaned my bike yet, I figure the mud will preserve the parts well.
I went skate skiing Sunday and Monday, legs are really tired today. The skiing is pretty good at Soldier Hollow, thanks to some good snow making. Looking forward to doing some more skate skiing this year, maybe I'll even try a race or two.
After a good month or so of eating bad foods, I decided to go to the University to have a Body Composition Analysis done. Turns out I weigh in at 163 solid pounds, 11% body fat and 89% lean body mass. (that includes everything but fat) I guess it could be a little better, but considering the time of the year, I'm quite ok with that. Having a lot of austrian chocolate in the house really doesn't help loosing weight, but it sure tastes good. Now I have to go wax my skis for tomorrow.

No comments: